Our payment philosophy
Payment made easy
Paying for fuel shouldn't be complicated so we have devised a range of different payment options to make life a little easier for our customers.
The different options available include:
- Using a debit or credit card at time of placing the order
- Paying for your fuel on delivery
- Opening an account (subject to status)
We are PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard (DSS) Compliant meaning we follow best practices for protecting our customers' payment card information.
The 12 requirements of the PCI DSS work together to provide multiple layers of security which makes it harder for an attacker to gain access to sensitive data.
We take data protection very seriously and want to make sure our customers are confident that their sensitive information is secure whether they are placing orders or paying invoices.
Spread costs with Direct Debit
You asked for it and we delivered! Our Direct Debit program is a simple and effective way of helping customers spread the cost of fuel payments. The programme is tailored to each individual customer's requirements, taking the worry and hassle out of paying for fuel.
It's very simple: we start by estimating your fuel consumption according to the size and age of your property and your personal circumstances. This cost is then broken down into equal monthly payments, which are reviewed and recalculated every quarter.
Why choose Direct Debit?
- No unexpected bills
- Tailored to your individual circumstances
- Paperwork is reduced
- Option to set up Never Run Out
The benefits of Never Run Out Programme
- Never run out of fuel
- We monitor your fuel consumption so you don't have to
- Automatic delivery when your tank gets to 30% full
- No installation fee
- Pay our daily price for your fuel - no inflated prices